Regulations of Participation
- it is preferable to prepare multiple works from different composers and/or time-periods
Chamber music course:
- ensembles participating in the chamber music course should prepare at least one complete work
- already existing ensembles are welcome
- incomplete ensembles can seek personal contact with already known course participants
- if you ask early enough, the organization office is of course available as an intermediary
- there is also the possibility of forming ensembles on site
- practice or rehearsal rooms for pianists and ensembles are arranged on site
- if you are taking two different instrumental courses (e.g. viola and piano), the second course costs half
Don’t forget your scores, parts and music stands!
Changes can’t be excluded. Especially dates can be fitted also during the course.