Regulations of Participation
Participants should prepare at least 3 pieces from different composers.
Chamber music course:
- Participants should prepare at least one major opus of chamer music.
- Established ensembles are welcome. Incomplete ensembles may contact participants they already know. You have also the possibility to set up ensembles in Bad Leonfelden.
- Rooms for practice, mainly for pianists and chamber music groups, will be provided according to space available.
- Established ensembles are offered a reduced fee under certain conditions. Please contact the organising team exclusively by letter or via the contact page for further information.
- The participation in a second solo course (e.g. viola and piano) is half the regular course fee.
- Please bring your own music stands and music, especially piano parts for string pieces and scores for chamber music!
Changes can’t be excluded. Especially dates can be fitted also during the course.