Regulations of Participation
Participants should prepare at least 3 pieces from different composers.
Chamber music course:
- Participants should prepare at least one major opus of chamer music.
- Established ensembles are welcome. Incomplete ensembles may contact participants they already know. You have also the possibility to set up ensembles in Bad Leonfelden.
- Rooms for practice, mainly for pianists and chamber music groups, will be provided according to space available.
- Established ensembles are offered a reduced fee under certain conditions. Please contact the organising team exclusively by letter or via the contact page for further information.
- The participation in a second solo course (e.g. viola and piano) is half the regular course fee.
- Please bring your own music stands and music, especially piano parts for string pieces and scores for chamber music!